Friday, October 31, 2008

 

Algorithms and Dilbert.



Good, now that I have your attention due to the title of my post, I can begin....

Recently I came across this book "The Algorithm Design Manual". I have only been able to read couple of chapters from the book, but it seems like a good book. I would recommend it for folks wanting to refresh their algorithm academics.


On a side note, I recently purchased another Dilbert book - Dilbert and the way of the Weasel. It makes for an interesting read. Again I have been able to only read a couple of chapters from this book, but Scott Adams is truly amazing. Also, Scott is right! ;-)

Both these books are competing for my (precious) time. There is certainly a deja vu here (refer to my earlier post - ). Let the best book win a fair share of my (precious) time!


Stay tuned for more updates...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?