Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Out of hibernation!

I seem to have been hibernating (with regards to blogging) for the past year 2005. You will see that my last post wishes you a happy new year 2005 and this post will wish you the same (and more) for this year 2006.

Actually hibernating seems a bit cold blooded and maybe I should re-phrase it to being dormant. Now that certainly sounds better (considered to lazy :))

Year 2006 is the year of the dog, according to the chinese calendar. I like dogs (as pets).

I came across these awesome essays written by Paul Graham:
http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html
I would recommend reading through these, they are quite interesting and fun.

My manager recommended another book "Toyota Production System". It is an interesting book. But then couple of weeks back, I bought "The Dilbert Future" and it seems like the latter has been winning most of the battles for my reading time.

Hopefully this year I won't be lazy....oops! I mean dormant and there will be more posts on my blog.

- Paresh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?