Friday, July 30, 2004

 

Enjoyed our release party!

Finally our next release was out the door today. Well, that calls for a celebration and thats exactly what our project group did today.

The whole team went out for lunch followed by a movie. We watched "Spiderman 2". I think the movie turned out to be a bit more emotional than I had expected it to be. Also, it was less action packed as I had expected it to be. But overall it was fun.

I would say that I enjoyed the first part of Spiderman more than Spiderman 2. Well, I hope our client has many more releases (and so do we too with the client) and more movies/parties to enjoy :)

We have already started working on the next patch release. It would be a smaller one (means a smaller party). Not many things going in for the next release, ofcourse I did mention that it will be a patch release.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?